Linux Foundation CFP ends June 17th

Hey Folks,

CFP for Linux Foundation CFP ends on the 17th.  I'm putting in a
groupon related talk, a talk on my current method of doing open source
advocacy internally, and finally a talk on builder and GNOME tools.

I would love to see a talk by our core developers - maybe support
about hardware, the work on application sandboxing and all these other
interesting things that have big influence on how we interact with our
computers.

More importantly, things that influence the Linux kernel would be
particularly interesting.  Let's show folks the great kind of
innovation that we're doing.  That way we can attract more interested
parties who might want to use GNOME, integrate with GNOME etc.