CFP for OSCON

So I've usually ignored this conference, but I think with the work we
are doing with Builder, we actually have a story to tell.  We want to
be able to show that GNOME is a great platform for web develoeprs and
startups who want to use Linux as a platform to make development apps.

I wish we could talk about how it is a great platform to do android as well.

I will try to write something, but some suggestions would be great here.