Photo pledge, we need more photos from GNOME events

One challenge we face when doing the Annual Report (this is also true
for other print and web resources) is to find high quality photos of
our community. Therefore it would be great if people took more  CC
licensed [1] quality photos during GNOME events (conferences and
Hackfests) and share them online.

I understand that the Board is working on a general photo policy for
GNOME events, until that policy is in place I can only advise people
taking photos to use common sense, ask before you take a photo of a
person or personal equipment etc, this is also a relevant recourse [2]
to have in mind.

1 https://creativecommons.org/
2 https://adainitiative.org/2013/07/another-way-to-attract-women-to-conferences-photography-policies/

--