GNOME Event box and FOSDEM

So the event box is currently in my basement after we successfully used it at FSCONS in November. The plan is to take it down to Brussels for FOSDEM, but Fabiana and myself will only arrive to Brussels on Saturday midday. Fortunately Mattias Bengtsson have volunteered to bring it down on Friday, so it should be ready for setting up the booth on Saturday morning at 09:00. There is still some need to man the booth. Sunday afternoon is still empty. Would be good have at least 2 people at any time. Please sign up if you're able to help!
https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2015/Stand

There is also an open question what we'll do with the box after the event. Who's able to take it? What is the next big event where it will be used?
- Andreas