Re: 3.16 Release Promotion

In terms of social media, how about we divide it up so Sri does
Twitter, Oval G+, and Parth Facebook? That way we have a named
individual for each channel.

Is anyone interested in helping out with the press release for 3.16?
The main thing we need is someone to do the leg work in collecting
quotes.

Allan