3.16 Release Promotion

Hi all,

We are about 5 weeks away from the release of GNOME 3.16, which means
that it is time to be getting to work on release promotion [1].

The release notes need to be finished in about 3 weeks. It would be
good to start writing them up soon. We also need to start putting a
list of names together for press release quotes (see [2]).

I'm happy to work on release notes, but would love some help. Also, we
need volunteers for the press release and for posting on social media.
Anyone interested?

Allan

[1] Well, everything except for the video. Bastian already seems to be
on top of that.
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePressReleases