Re: GNOME 3.16 Release Video: Manuscript for revision

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:41 , Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
One question I have, should we thank people for contributing to the Builder campaign and encourage them to give (it looks like it's still open)? It's not an official GNOME campaign but in my view that's ok for something like this.

Me too, made some changes.

Also, what's the timing on this? I've got a bunch of travel coming up so if you want me to do the voice again I'm happy to do it so long as we plan ahead and coordinate :)
I would love if you could! It's one of the reasons to that I put the manuscript out this early for revision. Please set the deadline for manuscript finish whenever you feel for it (preferably around early march / late february if possible).

-Bastian