Re: GNOME 3.16 Release Video: Manuscript for revision

On 2015-02-14 15:00, Bastian wrote:
Hi everyone!

So GNOME 3.16 is starting to get around the corner. I have prepared
the manuscript in good time this cycle. Could I ask any of you to take
a look at it?

So awesome, Bastian! I made a few changes, mostly for readability.

One question I have, should we thank people for contributing to the Builder campaign and encourage them to give (it looks like it's still open)? It's not an official GNOME campaign but in my view that's ok for something like this.

Also, what's the timing on this? I've got a bunch of travel coming up so if you want me to do the voice again I'm happy to do it so long as we plan ahead and coordinate :)
karen

I need the content to be reviewed and also the wording.

Here's the manuscript:
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/ReleaseVideoG3.16#Manuscript [1]

Feel free to edit the manuscript directly, write in the 'Feedback'
section, or just reply to this mail.

-Bastian

Links:
------