Re: Open Source Bridge

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 3:04 AM, Bastian <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:52 , Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Bastian <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion! The problem is that I don't think I've built
up a critical mass. You're talking about events other than FOSS conferences
right?

Yes.

Alternatively if it is for sysadmins/devs it might make sense to talk about
the new GTK+ Inspector and other sysadmin stuff from 3.14:
https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.14/developers.html.en
and perhaps round off with what's coming up in the future, fx. Fleet
Commander (https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/FleetCommander),
Builder etc.

I can probably shop Builder.  We have two of those.  Christian is
giving a talk at SCALE and hopefully our talk for OSCON will also be
accepted.  I rather Christian do the talk than myself.

So, so far, the kind of talks that have been given is outreach,
builder, and trademarks.