Open Source Bridge

We have less than a month left for CfP for Open Source Bridge.  Would
anybody be willing to put in a paper?  I could do one..  maybe on
Builder or perhaps a booth.  I'm not sure yet.  The demographics for
OSS is mixed sysadmin/devops/datacenter generally.  But I haven't been
there in awhile.

So, possibly talk on Builder or possibly a talk on GNOME?  What would
be a receptive talk on GNOME these days?  I sort of tire of the  GNOME
has great effect on the eco-system.  My talk at FOSDEM was well
received, but I got bored of my own talk and so I would like to make
it more interesting.

Ideas?