From: Shobha Tyagi <tyagishobha gmail com>
Date: 2015-12-18 17:11 GMT+08:00
Subject: Re: Re: Logo
To: "committee gnome.asia" <gnome-asia-committee-list gnome org>, Chen Emily <emilychen522 gmail com>, Max <sakanamax gmail com>, Estu Fardani <estu jogja linux or id>

Hi!

Please find the meaning of the symbols as follows:

Option B. Deepak is a Hindi word meaning lamp from Sanskrit Deepa or diya, or source of light.

Option A. In Buddhist symbolism the lotus is symbolic of purity of the body, speech, and mind.

please vote for one of them so that I can complete the brochure design to proceed further.

Thanks,
Shobha