Re: current prospectus for LAS GNOME

On 12/02/2015 01:40 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

It wasn't intentional.. I could look at a different time frame.  The
content though is very different, but I can see where people would have
trouble attending one versus the other.

I agree that putting it against OSCON would be a challenge.

Is OSCON in Portland again? Timing it right before/after might be useful
to get people that would otherwise not make such a long journey.
However, 5 days might be hard to pull off after a long OSCON. I doubt
many people will sign up to be away from home for 2 weeks.

-- Christian