Re: current prospectus for LAS GNOME

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:07 AM Ruth Suehle <rsuehle gmail com> wrote:
Was it an intentional choice to schedule it against OSCON? That seems like a challenge for sponsorships and attendance.

It wasn't intentional.. I could look at a different time frame.  The content though is very different, but I can see where people would have trouble attending one versus the other.

I agree that putting it against OSCON would be a challenge.