Re: 2014 Annual Report update

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a draft of my article for the annual report:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/2014/Releases

Please check it out, and let me know if you see any errors, or have
ideas for improvements.

Thanks!

Allan

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
During the GUADEC Engagement Team BoF we agreed to renew our efforts
around the 2014 Annual Report [1]. We are now aiming to have it
finished and ready for print by mid-September.

* If you have already agreed to write an article, please try to
proivde it no later then 4th September.
* If you would like to help proof read, please sign up and help out!

Allan have during the last days done a great of job updating various
wiki pages relating to the report [2] and created resources that
should make the process of creating the report easier in the future.

Think its important to understand that the Annual Report is a team
effort and that no single person will be able to complete it alone.
Its been great to see that during the last days additional people have
signed up to write sections for the report.

Now let's act and get the report done.

If there is questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/2014
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport