Re: Possible meeting about GNOME Social Media and communication

Hi!

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:46 AM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Great, let's plan on meeting next week then, Oliver. :)

I'm cc-ing the engagement team so that they are in the loop.

@Engagement team - I'm helping to organize our social media plan in the next few weeks, and Oliver is helping me do so. It's very likely I'll reach out to some more of you too as I try to gain the context I need.

Is it still okay to investigate the social media dashboard?  I was going to ask Andrea to install a VM with it so that we can play with it.