Re: Possible meeting about GNOME Social Media and communication

Great, let's plan on meeting next week then, Oliver. :)

I'm cc-ing the engagement team so that they are in the loop.

@Engagement team - I'm helping to organize our social media plan in the next few weeks, and Oliver is helping me do so. It's very likely I'll reach out to some more of you too as I try to gain the context I need.

The things I'm going to investigate this week are:

- Who has login/posting access to each social media site?
- How do we decide what is posted, and how can we use each social media channel in different ways to promote the high level goals of the engagement team?
- What kind of a schedule should we maintain in order to remain "engaging?"

I'll ping you guys as needed on IRC to learn more about these things.

Next week, I'll schedule an action-oriented meeting for those interested in order to make any needed decisions or brainstorm together. I will be sending out an agenda and a scheduling poll by early next week.

Btw - I'm officially 'nuritzis' on IRC as of now. Feel free to poke me, say hi, or ask me any questions anytime you want!

Best,
Nuritzi