Re: Promoting our core applications

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the info Allan, its certainly a very interesting and good
initiative. I will keep it in mind and see what I can do.
I hope the Engagement Team can collaborate as a group with this.

Me too!
:)

Having a media strategy or something would be great.
Definitely.

certainly discuss it at a meeting.
Yeah its been a while since the Engagement Team had a meeting, think
it would be good if we could start get back to have regular meetings
again. That said I know there have been some issues with deciding a
time, maybe Sri have some input here.

-mvh Oliver Propst