Promoting our core applications

Hi Engagement Team!

I've recently been talking with the Release Team about generating more
interest in our core applications, particularly with a view to
recruiting contributors for Music, Photos, Notes and Videos.

As a first step, I've been working with the maintainers of these
applications to revamp the designs, and to create a clear plan for
each application. I'll be blogging about these plans in the coming
days and weeks.

Later, we plan to try and organise some events, like hackfests or
online sprints.

It would be really great if the Engagement Team could help us to
publicise these initiatives. We want to get the word out on social
media, such as when we announce our plans in blog posts, or when an
event is organised. It would also be great if anyone wanted to create
their own posts, either for gnome.org, or social media. Interviews
with developers and designers, or feature pieces about each
application would be great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and feel free to ask any questions.