Re: FSCONS 2014

Its only about 10 days until the conference now.  While it may be hard
to get our own room I don't think it will be necessary as the main
hall feature a large open space with many tables where we can sit,
discuss and "hack" on engagement stuff.

Again I would suggest those who will come and *not* have "signed up"on
the wiki [1] to do so, guess we should do a basic schedule for the
table there as well. I'm also curious about the status of the
event-box.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FSCONS