Re: FSCONS 2014

Hi Oliver,

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 12:41 , Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Right so there was talk the other day about having a GNOME table at FSCONS, did we come any conclusion about that?

I think there's interest in having that, but unfortunately we can't get the GNOME event box to FSCONS in time, so we would need to get hold marketing materials by other means. Also, from the wiki page it seems that only three GNOME members are going so I think we're enough to man the table all the time.

So we might want to scale down to having a table where we can put some free marketing materials for those interested to take and a couple of us running around in GNOME t-shirts who might occassionally be behind the table, with their laptops looping the release video on mute.

I can print a couple of GNOME brochures and bring them. Does anyone else who is attending have other materials we can give out?

-Bastian