Annual Report: new coordinator?

Hi everyone,

As I have been discussing with Oliver this past weeks, some recent
personal projects have dragged my attention away from a responsible
coordination of the Annual Report.

Therefor, we would like to know if anyone can join the project and
help coordinate it for the remainder of the run.

The work is simple at this point: you only have to follow–up with
writers, make sure articles are done. Making sure things keep moving
forward.

A good example, and good first task, would be to update the dates in
the schedule:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014

Thanks,

Diego