Re: GNOME Table at Flourish! 2014

Hi,

Do we have standard sizes that we use when printing the stickers and badges?

Thanks,
Meg

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Hi,
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:46 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

At a minimum, it would be great to get some stickers and badges
produced for the box. We have designs ready in our ownCloud instance
[1]. Also, looking at the events box page [2], there doesn't seem to
be any banners in the North American box. It would be good to clarify
if that really is the case, and maybe get something produced.

I'm waiting to hear back from Emily and Rosanna. As soon as I do I'll see what I can order based on budget. There is a very affordable printer here so maybe I can stock up and also get a banner if we need one. I'll send an update to the list and add details to the wiki page as soon as I have them.

Thanks,
Meg