Re: GNOME Table at Flourish! 2014

On 2014-03-04 20:42, meg ford wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to be attending Flourish! on April 5th and I'm wondering if
I can have the booth box (is that what you all call it?) sent this way
so I can promote GNOME along with the Chicago LUG. Last year and the
year before we had speakers from GNOME (I spoke in 2012 and Jim
Campbell spoke last year) but afaik this year we don't have a GNOME
speaker so I'd like to do a bit more in terms of having a GNOME booth
presence :)

hey Meg, this is awesome! Emily has the event box so you should work with her and Rosanna (for the Foundation to pay the shipping) to get it mailed to you. We should figure out where to store it when you're done, as I think Emily's already been very generous with lending us space in her house. I'm afraid as Emily has told us the box needs replenishing, so we should strategize for that too. There's at least a little time still :D

karen