Re: 3.12 Press Release, news story & quote

On 2014-03-22 06:06, Oliver Propst wrote:
The release are only days away now, have we started on any of these
yet if not I think its time to do so?

Karen, did you get any quote from Arun at yahoo?

yes! I'm waiting on confirmation from yahoo marketing on the final wording.

we also have a red hat quote already and I'm working on EFF still (just sent a ping), with two external quotes already we can get an internal quote if we want at the last minute

karen