Re: 3.12 Press Release, news story & quote

I guess we really should start on these ones this week.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On 2014-03-11 05:34, Allan Day wrote:

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Its great to see the progress of the Release Notes. I guess its time
to start on the 3.12 press release, news story and think about who we
want a quotation from this release.

You are right! I am in the process of obtaining at least one quote,
and I think Karen said she'd do the others. We discussed it at one of
the recent meetings.

I got a good quote back from Arun at yahoo but I sent it back with a
suggested edit before submitting it to you guys. So we're at least good on
one quote already!

karen

--
-mvh Oliver Propst