Social Media for Release

Social Media :

I believe an important part of the release is getting it out there through our social media networks through tweets and facebook posts.

I am just getting to know the product more so here are sample tweets I created a hashtag that we can use come release time #GNOME312  , I also feel that maybe with the posts on twitter we should always have #gnome at the end of our tweets.

This will create a great convo about the updates

You can now choose one of your Flicker Pictures as a desktop background #GNOME312

Have you noticed the added features on Photos? Hint: Facebook  #GNOME312

Gnome 3.12 is now available check it out (link) #GNOME312

^These are just a few examples best bet is to have photos (snapshots ) also.

For Facebook once the release note is finished an edited we should have just snippets of the release and create some facebook posts(good way to get information out there)

These are just thoughts I am going to be working more on some posts we can send out plus some snapshots as we go along.

I have been looking through our social media platforms and I realized that twitter is connected to Facebook. Is there a reason behind it?

Kind Regards ,

Nasma