Re: Hello Everyone!!

Hi Nasma , cool that you want to help with Engagement, take a look at
our wiki for information about contribution opportunities [1]

If you are interested in the Women Outreach Program I recommend that
you take a look at this post if you have not done so yet, don't forget
that the application deadline for this round of the program are in two
days  (March 19) [2].

1 http://www.gnome.org/news/2014/03/time-to-apply-for-opw-and-gsoc/
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement