Re: 3.12 Release: Voice-Over Script to be Reviewed

Hi Ekaterina,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:52 , Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 6 March 2014 13:15, Bastian Hougaard <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
It would be nice if some of you could read the script through and give me feedback on the script. As piratepad keeps track of changes [...]
FYI, so does our GNOME instance of etherpad. It might make sense for the engagement team to request a pad from Andrea Veri.

Thank you for the information, I was unaware that GNOME had its own etherpad instance. I'll try to get in touch with Andrea Veri about it.

Bastian