3.12 Release: Voice-Over Script to be Reviewed

Hi fellow engagement members,

I am working on a release video, either to be released alongside with GNOME 3.12 or to be released before to create some hype. The video will cover key features of this release for users and developers alike.

As karen has offered to do voice-over, I have been working on a script for her which describes what I plan to cover in the video:
http://piratepad.net/rv0U6E4h3Y

It would be nice if some of you could read the script through and give me feedback on the script. As piratepad keeps track of changes, feel free to edit it and come with suggestions for other key features I should cover (I could easily have mis-prioritized them!).

In advance, thank you very much!

Bastian