Re: Implement whatcanidoforgnome.org?"

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Diego Escalante Urrelo
<diegoe gnome org> wrote:
Hi Oliver,

Check this out:
http://diegoe.be/2014/02/24/habits-and-engagement/

The video is only 20 minutes, and it's really interesting. If you have
extra time, also check the youtube video linked in the post.

Bottom line is that users (or contributors) are more likely to engage
deeply if we help a habit to form.
This is easier if we make actions and rewards crystal clear and easily
accessible.

I would say that this can be part of a (bit) bigger strategy. Shall we :-)?

+1 from me.

sri

Diego