Re: Next meeting Wednesday 11 of June 19:00 UTC

Oh that's great news! Thanks for nominating GNOME, Oliver :)

On 06/14/2014 07:05 AM, Oliver Propst wrote:
Some may remember that I nominated GNOME's a11y efforts for the
Chris Nicol 2014 FLOSS Prize, while we did received the prize (the
commicated rejected the nomination because GNOME as the prize are not
intended for "large established projects").

What we did received was a honourable mention [1] along with ohter
projects such as Debian and F-Droid.

1 https://www.apc.org/en/node/1786
2 https://www.apc.org/es/node/19368