Re: Upload GNOME.Asia video to youtube

Thank you very much !

I tried the mumble server now, fortunately, it's not blocked !!

I will give more try tomorrow.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:10 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Hi Tong,

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:05 PM, tong hui <tonghuix gmail com> wrote:
> There is a problem that the meeting time. We live in Asia, for us, UTC20:00
> means 04:00 local time, we all fall asleep at this time.
>
> So please change the meeting time, I prefer UTC 15:00, or 16:00 is also
> acceptable.

OK, I think we can accommodate that.

> Another problem is the IRC or Mumble server, I prefer traditional IRC than
> voice, even though voice chat more efficiency. And we may have some problem
> to connect voice server due to GFW (China ISP blocking).

We've been using irc for the most part.  The mumble server is
something I've been playing around with as a service.  We can use IRC
for now.

> As a result, I am not attend the Engagement meeting by far.

No problem, please do state any concerns about collaboration on the
list, we would love to see all.

sri

--
/***