Beyond the Annual Report

While I understand much of the teams efforts right now are focused on
the Annual Report[1] (rightly so), its a good time that for a second
think about what we want to focus on once we have published the report.

Some of the things I think deserves our attention are:

*Friends of GNOME
During the spring we have had a very good discussion [2] about how we
can improve our fundraising efforts,  now I think its time to move into
action. Its great to see that the donor letter was posted but there is
obviously a lot more do to [3]. We for example really need to start
think about what our next fundraiser campaign should be, when to run it
etc.

*Website improvements
I think our website [4] could use some love this is especially relevant
in the context of the upcoming release, this of course needs
coordination with the web team.

*Release planning
While there is still a while before the 3.14 release, its good to keep
in mind that we agreed [5] to start earlier with release planning this
time.

I plan to bring up these topics at upcoming team meetings.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014
2https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-April/msg00052.html
3 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/FriendsOfGNOME/HowWeCanImprove
4 http://www.gnome.org/