Re: GNOME Desktop Promotional Brochure

On 2014-01-25 13:32, Bastian Hougaard wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just finished retouching the screenshots for a brochure I have
created, aiming at advertising the GNOME Desktop. I plan to get it
printed before FOSDEM happening next week but before doing so, I just
wanted to hear any final feedback/suggestions from you.

http://rvzt.net/Temp/GNOMEv4.pdf [1]

Thank you very much in advance,

hey Bastian,

This is awesome! Two minor suggestions if it's not too late:

* Freedom to everybody --> Freedom for everybody

* in the privacy section, "We respect your privacy and puts you in control of it", should be edited so that puts --> put

karen