Re: media kit

On 2014-01-20 20:10, Emily Gonyer wrote:
When I've asked for the last 2 years about swag or new hardware I've
been told it was not going to happen, short of me buying it. Good
luck.

That's strange - we definitely should replenish the box, and with the Foundation's money (while not splashing out *too* much). Sorry if there was any confusion about that. I believe we have some stickers we can already send at the very least. Emily, should Rosanna send them to you before you mail it? Or should we coordinate with our CA based volunteer :)

karen