Re: media kit

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 19:59 -0500, Emily Gonyer wrote:
FYI The wiki is vastly out of date - I thought I'd updated that page a
couple yrs ago after I received it, but apparently not. Anyhow. All
thats left in the box at this point is an lcd monitor, bluetooth
keyboard & mouse, a router and some (very old) fliers re:
accessibility in the gnome 2.x days.

Any chance you could drop a mail to the Board about getting budget to
update the box?

If somebody likes to shop for hardware that they're not going to get,
this is a fun way to get involved once a budget has been approved ;)

Cheers