Re: FOSDEM planning

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 23:04 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
Last time I made around 500 printouts on A5 sized paper. I think that
was way too much. Further, I had issues cutting down the A4 into nicely
sized A5. Still, if somewhat amateurish quality posters are wanted, I
can bring them. Practically speaking someone should either get them from
me at the beer event, or stand only gets the posters Sat afternoon.
Experience, experience ;)

And yet amateur-ish because you still try to sleep off your hangover
instead of doing Drunken Conferencing like the professionals.

see you there,
Michael ;-)