cleaning up of social media accounts

We need to clean up a number of social media accounts that we really
don't need.  I'm putting it out here, if someone could take
responsibility for it, that would be awesome.

1) gnome-shell twitter account.  This needs to go away, there is no
need to have a gnomeshell twitter account.
2) we have a GNOME design g+ account that we don't need, it should go
away as well.  We should be able to accomodate it elsewhere.
3) we have a gnome shell facebook account that also needs to go away

We barely can run the stuff we got, so let's try to consolidate this stuff.