Re: Annual Report 2014 - proposal

We agreed after the last IRC meeting to try a google group (mailing
list) for more focused discussion.

However, it seems that this didn't have the desired effects :-(.

Given the circumstances, I think there's no harm in continuing the
work here, specially if this gets people like you to help :-)).

Any thoughts against this? If not, I'll open a thread for claiming articles.

Cheers

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Fabiana Simões