Re: Community interviews

Thanks for the feedback Diego, I guess we will continue to collaborate on this.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 3:04 AM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
Hey Oliver,

This is a great idea. These things help a lot, you are on the right track.

Even if these doesn't get (re)used in the report, there's lots of value in it by itself. It could easily tie into the stream of upcoming publications.

Have you thought of a theme to hold the series together? Like: "5 minutes with <contributor>", or formatting these interviews in a very unique template (maybe a featured blog in blogs.gnome.org?). Food for thought!

You are in the right track to produce a very strong series ;-). Some inline comments to the questions: