Re: our story for html5

I use Sublime on GNOME. A lot of Web Devs I know use it or Vim. Sublime is most popular for frontend devs, in my experience, and people who use cli a lot tend to use Vim.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:12 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
> Telling someone to change their editor sounds like a pretty hostile way
> to start a conversation.
Did not state that we should tell anyone to change their editor, its
more about making people aware of editors available on our platform.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst