call for papers at automotive linux summit

I would like to attend or maybe others might want to.  Some of you
will recall that a lot of GNOME technologies are in Tizen from the
information presented at GUADEC.  This might be a good opportunity to
talk about our stack.  Seeing GTK+ in cars would be pretty nifty.

http://www.tizenexperts.com/2014/12/ivi-2015-automotive-linux-summit-call-participation/

I'll probably try to see if I can influence someone to add GTK+ to the
Tizen stack...  I know it can be done. Heck, I can probably do it
myself.