Re: Engagement Hackfest @ Boston Summit

On 2014-08-22 17:03, Fabiana Simões wrote:
On 22 August 2014 10:04, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
If that doesn't work, we could perhaps have a small informal event for
us Europeans. London might be a good option for that, if it's going to
be a small event. Transport is cheap, and I think that spare
beds/sofas could be arranged.

This sounds good to me too! There are some cheap flights to London
from within Europe, so it'd be a good option even for folks coming to
LinuxCon -- as long as we can sort out cheap or inexpensive
accomodation :)

Sri and Karen, when would you guys figure out the details for LinuxCon?

I'm not sure, I'm still waiting to hear if I got travel funding. It's sort of up to the Linux Foundation. I know that some prominent speakers that I know have recently been turned away for LF events but I don't think they've handled this event yet.

karen