Re: Engagement Hackfest @ Boston Summit

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Have to see if work will pay for the journey.

I assume that Karen is still figuring out transport too - makes it a
little tricky to know what to do. LinuxCon is in Dusseldorf... should
we tentatively organise something there?

If that doesn't work, we could perhaps have a small informal event for
us Europeans. London might be a good option for that, if it's going to
be a small event. Transport is cheap, and I think that spare
beds/sofas could be arranged.