Re: Engagement Hackfest @ Boston Summit

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:15 , Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

As a first step, who is interested in attending?

I would definitely want to participate!

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:04 , Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
If that doesn't work, we could perhaps have a small informal event for us Europeans. London might be a good option for that, if it's going to be a small event. Transport is cheap, and I think that spare beds/sofas could be arranged.

Sounds good to me, I think I would be available, and definitely am able to come if it happens to be over a weekend either before or after linuxcon europe (13-15th oct).

-bastianilso