3.14 Release Marketing

Hi all,

GNOME 3.14 is scheduled for release on 24 September - that's in five
weeks. However, we should be aiming to have the necessary marketing
materials ready two weeks before that [1].

As usual, the major items are the release notes and press release. I
can take the lead on release notes. It would be great if we could have
volunteers for the press release. The most pressing task at this stage
is to approach people for quotations [2].

Just get in touch if you'd like to help!

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePlanning
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePressReleases