Re: Need a good and recent book on GLib/GTK+

On 08/17/2014 07:15 AM, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
That would be great. It's a pity that a week lasts only 7 days. And I
don't think the GTK+ developers plan to write a book (but I can ask),
they are busy improving the toolkit.

But even with a perfect toolkit, if there is no good introduction,
beginners will anyway learn something else.

If anyone wants to work with me on building that content, we could set
up a roadmap. That way it is formalized into the Builder plans as well.

(I hope to get roadmaps/specs/plans together soon after transitioning
from my current employer).

-- Christian