Re: Need a good and recent book on GLib/GTK+

On Sun, 2014-08-17 at 00:46 -0700, Christian Hergert wrote:
One of the things I'd like to do longer term is integrate tutorials into
Builder. (And a companion book/pdf to go with). But that is a while out.

That would be great. It's a pity that a week lasts only 7 days. And I
don't think the GTK+ developers plan to write a book (but I can ask),
they are busy improving the toolkit.

But even with a perfect toolkit, if there is no good introduction,
beginners will anyway learn something else.

--
Sébastien