Re: Reinvigoratoring the GNOME Amazon store

As part of our efforts of improving the Friends of GNOME website [1] I
have earlier raised the point that we should evaluate the amazon.com
integration store integration, its great that Juanjo are starting a
thread about it here, thanks!

If you visit the Friends of GNOME amazon.com store [2] you can notice
that the books featured are old and may not attract many buyers, this
leads a question if its it not a good idea to update the list to gear
featured on the page.

Also want to ask the questions if it still make sense for us to have
the amazon.com store integration these days or if there is better
alternatives.