Re: Next meeting, Wednesday 30/4 7UTC.

Have added the Annual Report as an agenda item [1] for today's
meeting, 19:00 UTC. See you later.

1 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-04-30

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
A friendly reminder about our meeting tomorrow Wednesday 30/4,
7pm UTC

Agenda items include:
*Publicity Plan for GNOME.Asia summit [1]
*How we can improve our fundraising efforts [2] [3]

As the part of the effort of improving our meetings, we are now
testing a VOIP [4]+Etherpad [5] solution (using our irc as a back
channel), details are available on our wiki [6]. Using a Etherpad
makes the meetings more interactive, fun and (hopefully) more
productive.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2014Summit/PublicityPlan
2 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-April/msg00052.html
3 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/FriendsOfGNOME/HowWeCanImprove
4 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-April/msg00048.html
5 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-04-30
6 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TeamMeetings

Want to announce our next Engagement Team meeting on Wednesday 30/4 7UTC.

Agenda items include:
*Publicity Plan for GNOME.Asia summit [1]
*How we can improve our fundraising efforts [2] [3]

As always are additional agenda items welcome.
Hope to see you there.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst

--